JBEONE Spring Auction
Looking to get involved in supporting the JBEONE Spring Auction?
Parties to Go!!
We are looking to continue Parties to Go as one of our signature auction experiences that everyone will look forward to. These activities will contribute greatly to our fundraising goal, while also building a strong sense of community and family. The idea behind these parties is for families to host a party/activity/event that other JBE families can pay a fee to attend and then all the money raised from the sign ups will go to the school. The host families will cover the cost of the activity, food and/or drinks. Feel free to talk to JBE friends to come up with fun ideas.... It can be as simple as a playdate for kids in a neighborhood park or as fun as an adult only back to school bash! We know there are parties from last year that our community can’t wait to repeat this year! Thank you for volunteering your time and resources to host such a fun and memorable event!
A few things to consider as you plan your event:
- Select a date for your event. Please commit to the date you list on the Party To Go submission form. Having a set date will help your party sell out and raise more money for the school. If an emergency arises and your date needs to change, it is your responsibility to reach out to your party-goers and notify them of the situation and the new date.
- Complete and submit the Party To Go submission form by Friday, March 3rd. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org This form must be completed in its entirety. If you need guidance in determining any specifics of your party, please let Jodi know. The description of the event is especially important in order to entice your party-goers and give the design team guidance on your display sheet at the auction.
- After the auction, send an Evite to the attendees of your event. You will receive a list of people who have signed up for your event within two weeks following auction (sooner if your party happens around auction time). You are responsible for sending the Evite to your party-goers in a timely manner before the event.
- If your party did not sell out at auction, we can post the party on Social Media to further promote it. This is a great opportunity for those not attending auction to be a part of the Parties To Go fun!
- Have FUN!!!! All while raising money to support our kids!
Would you or your business like to contribute to this year's' Auction in a fun and meaningful way? We have special sponsorship opportunities for JBE families and local businesses to support different areas of our event!
Additional Recognition: All giving will be recognized at the event as well as promoting your contribution to our school community through a donor appreciation list shared via our social media channels and website. Thank you for supporting YOUR JBE EGRETS!!!
Title Sponsor $2500 Sponsorship - 1 donor
- Your business name and logo will be included on all signage at the event.
- We will have a Lucky Little Spinning Wheel at check in for all attendees to spin- your name will be featured on this fun activity.
Food Sponsor - $1500 Sponsorship - 1 donor
- Your business name and logo will be visible on the signage at the buffet. High traffic is expected at our food tables. We're sure all 200+ of our attendees will want to fill up!
Bar Sponsor - $1500 Sponsorship **Sold Out**
- Your business name and logo will be prominently displayed on our cups.
Entertainment Sponsor - $1000 Sponsorship - 1 donor
- Your business name and logo will be displayed in front of our dj
Auction Paddles - $500 Sponsorship - 3 donors
- Bidder up! We will include all sponsor’s business name and logo on our bidder paddles to be used during our live auction.
Table Decoration Sponsor - $500 Sponsorship - 2 donors
- Your logo and business name will be displayed on every table at the event.
The James B Edwards community would like to extend a warm thank you for your consideration of a donation to our upcoming annual fundraiser and auction event “Luckiest Little School in the Lowcountry”.
Our event last year in March was a tremendous success thanks to the support of local businesses like your own. We would like to invite you to join us as we continue to work to not only help our children, but to continue the extraordinary ripple effect of investing in a local, public school.
The James B Edwards PTO will be hosting our annual Spring fundraiser and auction on Friday, March 17, 2023. This year we are having a St. Patrick’s Day bash at Alhambra Hall. At this event, typically attended by about 300 community members, we auction off gift cards, merchandise, and services generously donated by businesses like yours.
This year our focus is to continue to fund field trips and enhance our unique academic programs such as our Greenhouse (in dire need of a sunshade and solar panels) which sets us apart from the other local schools.
We would greatly appreciate any donation you can make. Your business will be recognized on auction displays at the event. We will also provide a donation receipt letter with our school’s tax-exempt ID number for your records.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us at email@example.com. On behalf of the students, parents, and faculty of James B Edwards Elementary, thank you for your consideration. Please use the Silent Auction form for donating items.