2023 Capital Campaign and Color Run!
Campaign Kickoff October 31st! Color run November 17, 2023
Track your class's progress on the leaderboard!
Track the schools progress against our goals!
The Capital Campaign is a fundraising effort where students raise money to support JBE during the weeks of Oct. 31st—Nov. 17th. The fundraising effort concludes with a Color Run that will take place on the field behind JBE on Friday, Nov. 17th. Each child will have the option to run laps while being sprayed with colors to celebrate JBE and their fundraising efforts during the Capital Campaign! And the kids win prizes during the campaign, too!
Download the 2023 Color Run Flyer for more details! And stay tuned for the launch of the campaign website!
Welcome to JBE ONE's Website!
If you are returning to our website, log in and you will be prompted to update your student's info for the new school year.
Forgot your password? Click on the Register/Login button and then click on I forgot my password.
New to our website?
Create your FREE account in 3 steps!
1. Click on the Register/Login Button to create your User Account and click "verify my email."
2. Check your email box for the verification email and click link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
3. Once you have verified your email address complete your registration here.
Hello and Welcome to JBE!
We are thrilled to welcome you to the JBE Family! My name is Katie Edwards and I'm the President of JBE One (aka PTO and Endowment combined into ONE awesome group). I am an alumni of JBE and have two daughters at the school now :)
First: there is a full Parent Handbook called the ABCs of JBE that tells you EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about the school!
What JBE One does: The goal of JBE One is to raise $200k annually to pay for our Greenhouse teacher, Technology teacher, support Field Trips, our Boat Building Program, extra staff spoiling appreciation and so much more. You can check out our full budget on our jbeone.org website under Parent Info, JBE One, then Financials.
How JBE One does it: We have a rockstar Executive Board made up of 13 parents and they, along with their teams, make all the magic happen - from the Fall Color Run Capital Campaign, Staff Appreciation Week, Back to School Nights, extra teacher support and so on! We're always looking for new faces! There are WIDE varieties of ways to get involved. Learn more on the site under Parent Info, Volunteer and sign up to get on the lists!
Neighborhood “Nests”: At JBE, we have created neighborhood groups that each have a Captain. Their job is to loop you in and make sure you, and all your neighbors, know all about what’s happening at JBE! The majority of information will come out from our Principal and our Newsletters, but your Hood Captain is a WONDERFUL resource! Enclosed is a list of captains - please reach out directly to your Captain to get looped in! Or if you have any issues, please email me directly at email@example.com.
Uniforms: Are sold periodically throughout the year on the jbeone.org site. If you need uniforms and the window is closed, please reach out to us directly and we’ll help! Uniforms@jbeone.org And make sure to get an orange Field Trip shirt if you’re new!
We look forward to meeting you and your kiddos! We are here to help!
With a JBE Smile, Katie and the whole Exec Board
- President - Katie Edwards
- VP - Anna Upbin
- Secretary - Ryan Lemire
- Treasurers - Beth Howard, Katie Catalana, Mandy Osborne, Mihela Coopersmith
- Strategic Initiatives - Jodi Fuqua and Rebecca Sailor
- Faculty Relations- Amelia Smith, Melissa Rollins and Ashley Davis
- Community Building - Rachel Stanley and Meredith Giltner
Lost and Found!
Hey JBE parents- Has your child lost one (or a few) jackets? Sweatshirts? Hats? Water bottles? Lunchboxes?
1st: EVERYONE CLICK THIS LINK - and review the photos we’ve taken of EVERYTHING in the main lost and found area. Even if you didn’t think you lost something… you might have without even knowing! JBE Lost Items Photo Album
2nd: IF YOU IDENTIFY AN ITEM IN THE PHOTOS - Note the number of the item. Then navigate to the Forms section of the JBEOne site (this is new in 2023). Toward the bottom, you will see a link to Lost and found for each of your children. Click on the appropriate child's link and complete the form. We will get the item back to your kiddo ASAP. JBE Lost and Found Claim Form
3rd: LABEL YOUR ITEMS - the following link is a fundraising link for incredible labels. Fundraising Support | Mabel’s Labels | Raise Funds With Kids Labels
If you have any questions, please email the Lost & Found team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
James B. Edwards Uniform Policy
- Monday through Thursday: NAVY or GREEN JBE uniform shirt (short or long sleeve).
- Fridays only: any JBE shirt (Tie-dye, “vintage”, event shirts, etc.).
- Cardigans/fleeces to be worn indoors must be SOLID navy or white; does not have to be logoed; Crewneck sweatshirts and JBE Jackets may also be purchased thru our website using the "Order Now" button below.
- Jackets to be worn outdoors may be any color.
- Solid long sleeved white, navy or light blue shirts under JBE shirt.
*The items purchased on www.jbeone.org will be filled by the school and sent home with your child unless otherwise arranged.
- Students may wear any bottoms they would like, to include patterns and colors.
- Shorts and skirts for girls must be below fingertips.
- Rips in jeans not permitted.
Other Uniform Alternatives:
- Logo Dresses and Polos can be purchased thru FRENCH TOAST, https://www.frenchtoast.com/schoolbox/schools/James-B.-Edwards-Elementary-School-QS4467D.
- The school code to shop is: QS4467D.
- *Please note that JBE does not have any control over inventory or lead times for French Toast, and these items ship directly to customer’s home when ready.
*Please note that JBE does not have any control over inventory or leads times for French Toast orders, and these items ship directly to customer's home when ready.
- Please complete this form for exchanges
View this profile on Instagram